Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fun at Home


I've been home with Mom and Dad since Saturday, when they got home from vacation.

I'm trying to be a good boy, I love to chew on my bully stick and other toys. The cat is one of my favorite toys. I chase her, she chases me. It's pretty fun!

Today I went swimming in the little pool outside, I want to get my whole body wet and swim around but it just isn't deep enough. Mom said that once I have all of my shots (remind me what those are again!), that I can go to the dog park pond. That sounds like fun!

Our backyard is pretty patchy with grass, dirt, and don't forget the mulch! After I went swimming, I rolled all over in the yard. I've worked hard to pull out the weeds and spots of grass when Mom isn't looking. It felt perfect on my wet fur! She made me get..... a bath! Ack! I've had a few baths before, at Anne's house, but Mom did it this time. I couldn't believe it! She put this shampoo that smelled delicious- like cherries- on me. I'm going to get lots of hugs and kisses tonight from people at the ice cream stand since I smell so good!

Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment