Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Planning & Preparations Continue...

My mom already loves me so much that she has bought me tons of stuff! What more could a puppy ask for? Well, besides being born already. Is it time yet??

Check out all of this loot! I've heard that there is more stuff that didn't make it into this photo. I'm going to be spoiled. YESYESYES! I see a few kongs, a buster cube, some squeakers. Get me outta here already so I can get my little shark teeth on these things!
That's my evil-cat-sister in the photo. She already loathes me.
Just look at that glare... gulp.
Wait a minute- is she going to be my toy?
She is in the picture with the other goodies...
...must chase her.
..

I haven't even been whelped yet and my mom is worrying about keeping me safe. She ordered these really awesome tags with a lifetime guarantee that they will never wear out or fall off. What gets better than that?

Check them out at http://www.boomerangtags.com/
These will look really snazzy on my new Lupine collar.

Can't Wait to Meet You,

Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment