Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rut-Rohhh

Mom had a good time this weekend at the Golden Retriever Specialty. She got to see lots of pretty cute grown-up doggies. She even saw momma Gracie's sister Cami & half-sister, Riser. Mom also got to see my half sister from momma Gracie's last litter, Jewel. Mom said she is over the moon- because I'm going to be pretty darn dapper if I look anything like these ladies! I think she had a really good time, too. What more could you want but to be with a bunch of beautiful goldens like me?

Daddy's best friend, Teddy, is getting a puppy. Mom is not happy... because it is a' golden-doodle' that is "hypo-allergenic and non-shedding." Mom has tried to give Ted all of the right information like hip, elbow, heart, and eye clearances, the inconsistency of puppies within one litter when you cross two different breeds, that the dog will probably still shed, and that it's unlikely they're hypoallergenic. Did he listen? No. Does Mom wish he would have listened? Yep. She's very disappointed that he's enabling and supporting poor breeding practices... Will I have a BFF to play with when I get bigger though? Yep- and that will be really, really fun! Teddy is getting a girl puppy- I hope she doesn't try to kiss me or something. Ick!

Can't wait to meet you,

Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment